Saturday, September 18, 2004

cool bananas !!

the road trip has been real fun. we smashed it on that three days. I rang the bell on the first day, Smashed the 'teapot' on the next day, and went NUTS on friday. was JUICY. LOVED IT!!

Michael is one of the new leader. he got promoted the day after i got the promotion. and he is such a Homer.. I spent the whole three days with him. and those days were the first time I got out on the field without any leader leading me what to do, plus me and Michael need to lead each other cause we're just as new as each other. was FUN. he made me laugh every second on the field.

there were two group, one was me, michael, the other was daniel and matt (the crew leader). we've got this bet, whose group can beat the other group can do whatever they want while the loser do the dishes and do the bed of the winning team. and yes, Me and Michael always WIN !! we beat our crew leader twice. I know it's just two times out of hundred times we have this competition, but MAN.. it feels real good to make the crew leader do the dishes

'cool bananas' was our vocab on our road trip. yea I know.. we hung out too much with michael ;p

on the last day, i did real shit. I dont why. it might be because of the richmond guys doing our territory, damn RICHMOND! but i dont know. i was a bit negged out, but then michael said "hey, it's alrite. bananas happen" and there we go, smashing Juicyville.. !!!

we arrived at melbourne just after the bells and gong session. Michael was spewin'. I went straight to Dimmitti (my team leader). take the funky monkey of her. i was thinkin, it can be good to be kept considering that that day is gonna be my last day on that company. but .. I havent told anyone yet. I might tell them on Monday. or maybe today. I dont know. I feel real bad.

so I take a day off today. dont wanna carry merch around. not for today.

hm

im gonna miss that voices though..

"so how big's today gonna be?!?!?"
"HUGE BANANAS!!!!!"

ha.ha.

was cool.
was fun.
was bananas!

Posted by cabina. @ 8:17 AM