Thursday, September 30, 2004

could you?

it would be great if you want to.
bcause i dont think i can wait any longer.
but i think i have to.
bcause that's just the way it is.

im working now.
my room is just part of the CEO room.
are you proud of me?

what's my work?

uhm..
im the one who actually runs around the office.
chasing the COO wherever he goes,
chasing every department to submit their report to me;
which is really funny
cause even sometimes I need to sit rite besides em so they would made the report ;)
and they are much older than me; which makes it even funnier

so what are you doing now?
I'd really like to know..

my office really has a GREAT view.
You can see F1 Grand Prix arena from the board room, which is just besides my room.

can you imagine that?
watching F1,
on a really hot day,
with cool air conditioning,
FREE.

we can watch it together if you want to;
cause I've got the extended access to the office - 24/7
the CEO insists the security people for me to have that :)

they said, im special;

am i.. to you?





Posted by cabina. @ 6:12 PM