Saturday, November 13, 2004

..

dear angel,

i..

i want to ask you few questions;

will i...

will i..

will i be able to ..

to..

to hold you again..

sometimes..

maybe..

yes..?

no..?

please..?

because sometimes, i just need someone to hold me tight and say that everything's gonna be okay. because.. because when i cried, i always think of you. and sometimes i wonder.. i wonder whether you see me crying. cause.. cause when you do, i wonder.. i wonder whether you .. whether you would be able to come down for a bit and give me accompany. because.. because.. you know it does hurt sometimes. because.. because i do miss you lots. and sometimes, you just go without telling me how long you'll be gone. and sometimes, sometimes i can be really mad at you. cause you always come and go as you wish. but.. but.. i know i cant say that to you, because it's good that you actually did come and be there for me. i mean.. thank you for coming over.. but.. next time, .. would it be alrite if you.. if you just stay?

...

from me.
down here.



Posted by cabina. @ 1:06 AM