Sunday, November 07, 2004

me,

and me,

and ME.

Im sitting here, on my desk, with a big Graduation Cert rite in front of me. my papa put it in a big frame so it looks nice now. so i can look at it whenever im on my desk. one gratitude for me, he said.

on the ceremony, i still remember damien's speech (he cut his hair real short!). he said, being graduands can be good or can be bad. we dont need to worry about assignments and exams anymore. we are free to do whatever we want. we've got that feeling of 'yea i know all the knowledge inthe world'. get into work, earn some money. but we no longer able to get up at eleven, grab some breakfast and watch Springer. no. no. no.

...

maybe i'll just fall in love
that could solve it all
philosophers said that that's enough
haha.. there surely must be more


Posted by cabina. @ 9:09 PM