Wednesday, January 12, 2005

i know it's summer already. because i have been spending a couple of nights sleeping on the sofa.

i know i have a motherly side inside of me, because i have been doing a lot of room re-arranging, re-decorating, and button sewing. yes. sewing :)

i know im getting good at booking flights, because i can get lot cheaper price than what my managers get.

i know i like programming, because when i was given the task i was told it will just took me one day to do it, but i ended up doing it in one week, and im still proud of my work :)

i know my brother loves me, because he bought an original dvd coming from his own pocket and still asked whether i want to have the dvd.

and i know i am such a self centered person because everything in my entry must begin with "I"


Posted by cabina. @ 8:21 PM