Monday, July 11, 2005


i used to love the smell of the air after rain, especially when the streets are still wet. i used to think that such situation is ..romantic.

when i was little, when the rain started pouring, i would wait patiently at home. then when the rain finished, i would be the first one to come out with my bike and went to one of the street that hasnt been opened for public yet. over there, i put my bike aside, and i will stood there in the middle of the street and took a deep deep breath. life is beautiful at that time. no bills, no problems, no pressure. just me with my bike.

things went differently as i grew up. when cars now able to talk and guide you to your programmed destination, when all you need to interact with people is via your mobile or computer with internet conection, and you can even 'create' yourself with fake tan, curled hair, bright white teeth, different eyes colour from one and another.

I adapt myself with all these, and i started to hate the rain. it damages my shoes, ruins my dress, and screws my straightened hair. i am too spoiled with these automatic gadgets that human invented, until i went totally blind and unaware with nature.

oh modern age, what have you done to me?

Posted by cabina. @ 1:28 AM