Friday, December 16, 2005

I remember someone old once said to me:
"Lies will lock you up with truth the only key."

But I was comfortable and warm inside my shell,
And couldn't see this place would soon become my hell.

So is it better to tell and hurt or lie to save their face?
Well I guess the answer is don't do it in the first place.

I know I'm not deserving of your trust from you right now,
But if by chance you change your mind, you know I will not let you down.

"Hold me now
It's hard for me to say I'm sorry
I just want you to know
Hold me now
I really want to tell you I'm sorry
I could never let you go

And after all that you've been through
I will make it up to you
I promise you

And after all that's been said and done
You're just a part of me I can't let go

I can't let go.."

Posted by cabina. @ 8:33 PM