Friday, February 03, 2006

Four jobs I've had in my life
Waitress
Business to Business Salesperson
Web Administrator
Business Analysis Coordinator

Four movies I can watch over and over
Love Actually
Semua film yg ada Dian Sastro nya
50 First Dates
Ice Age

Four places I have lived
Geelong, Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Jakarta, Indonesia

TV shows I love to watch
House
Prison Break
Amazing Race
Smallville
Lost

Four places I have been on vacation
Singapore
Gold Coast, Australia
Sydney, Australia
Bali, Indonesia

Four of my favourite dishes
Ommelette
Scrambled Egg
Sunnyside Egg
Half-cooked Egg

Four websites I visit daily
Gmail
eBay
Babe
Nana

Four things I would like to buy when I have enough money
Digital Camera with 10 Optical Zoom
Scooter
Tsubi Jeans
40 GB Ipod along with the docking station and all other accesories

~taken from here~

Posted by cabina. @ 12:04 PM